|Dear Wildest Dreams...|
* I think everyone agreed that the food was great, but you guys made the
* We wanted to write simply to say thank you. Your professionalism and,
* On behalf of the Acton/Boxborough Cultural Council and the entire Town
of Acton, we would like to thank you and the other members of Wildest Dreams
for their energetic and inspiring performance at the inauguration of our new recrea-
tional facility NARA Park. The sounds of your wonderful music could indeed be
heard throughout the park, and people were bopping and dancing wherever we
looked. Thanks again for kicking off the entertainment at one of the biggest events
ever held in our town.
* thank you so much for providing such wonderful danceable music for kelly and David's celebration. We've had many compliments on our choice of bands. After two previous family weddings, we understand the importance of a good band! Sincerely, Faythe Herdrich, Providence RI
* On behalf of The French Library and Cultural Center of Boston, I would like to express our gratitude for another great performance at our 20th Bastille Day Celebration. A cool, dry evening made the "dancefloor" all the more inviting to our 300 dinner guests and nearly 2,000 dance guests who enjoyed live music and great food and drink under the stars. The evening was truly perfect and is expected to be a financial success as well. This would never have been possible without Wildest Dreams. Enclosed is our program book which notes your participation. Thanks again. You guys are the best! Sincerely, Kelly Giannotta Bastille Day Coordinator
* You guys outdid yourselves - it was awesome!! Alice's voice is truly a
gift from heaven. You made our wedding - we had a BLAST! We will be
recommending you to everyone who wants a great wedding. You reached the
entire audience - young and old. Even our photographer commented on how
great you were!
* We want to thank you again for your amazing performance at our wedding
on August 10. We had so much fun and loved watching our guests have so
much fun. I can't tell you how many people have told me how great you guys
were and how much fun they had listening and dancing to your music. Thank
you for making it the perfect evening that it was!
* The music was perfect! Wildest Dreams' sound certainly captured the flavor of
the event. As you know, we attempted something a little different this year moving
away from the traditional function room setting to the pier. In doing so, we were
hoping for music that was conducive to being outdoors, near the water, on a summer's day.
You accommodated this so well with your selection of songs. So many, many people
commented about the music, and a true testimonial as to how much they enjoyed it is
that they actually danced. I am told this is a first at the Mayor's Excellence Awards!
Please extend our appreciation to the other band members.
Kathleen M. Kenneally
* What can I say - you guys were wonderful! Everything in our wedding
went perfectly and you were a part of that. Your sense of timing with
different kinds of music and your read on the crowd was just right.
We had a great time dancing to your music. Lots of people told us
we had a great band - as if we didn't know. Anytime you need a
recommendation, I'd be happy to give one.
With love in our hearts,
* We never got a chance to thank you for doing such a terrific job at our
wedding. You really had people dancing! We recently got our pictures back
and they show people having a great time on the dance floor.
Both during and after our wedding, people commented to us about how
good the music was. One of my cousins told me he was tempted to offer to
pay for an extra hour just to keep Wildest Dreams playing some more! What
greater testament could there be? Thanks for helping to make our wedding
such a success.